Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jab We Met...

2008 was about to end. The end of 2008 is going to bring so many surprises for me, I had no idea.

Fire did not spark..
Star did not fell...
No miracle happened..


I did not even feel any butterflies in my stomach... His smile won my heart, may be.. But I was not aware of it.. I was difficult to be impressed.. No one can impress me easily. So I just thought about giving him some time..

He tried and tried and tried... I would say that he is still trying.. :P

It has been one year now. The journey was smooth but I loved the sudden curves it offered. Time passes by so quickly, with a blink of an eye! I feel nostalgiv now... Having lived this one year seems like I have lived so many years yet it feels like I have not lived enough. The feeling is inexpressible.

"Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" was playing in the theatres this time last year. I was completely engrossed in the movie and I had this uncanny intution that this movie will bring some magic in my life... But it didn't. It brought lots of sunshine, actually.

"Sometimes, waking up to the Reality is far better than the Dreams!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming about You!

Mera to sapna hai ek chehra ... dekhe jo uss ko jhoome bahaar... bandi ye khoobsurat kaam karegi... dil ki duniya mein apna naam karegi....