Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Scraps on Orkut?? Why??

When I was a young girl, I always dreamt of sending so many greeting cards. But, unfortunately, greeting cards lost their value as I grew up. And so I started sending him scraps on orkut. I did not know if he is liking it or not. But, still I kept on sending it. I felt really happy after having sent scraps to him.

I wonder WHY?

Well, I believe, it made me feel that I have expressed whatever is there in my heart.

And, so, I have come to this conclusion. Expressing yourself is a great pill for happiness. Never let any feeling creep into ur mind or heart. Let it come out.. Results may not be good always but nevertheless, it will make you and others around you happy.

On an ending note, I am liking this sweet quote a lot, lately... Here it goes:

The beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are... but on how happy others can be because of you!!!

oh yes!! Before I forget, this is the one which I sent him today  :)

Send this eCard !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming about You!

Mera to sapna hai ek chehra ... dekhe jo uss ko jhoome bahaar... bandi ye khoobsurat kaam karegi... dil ki duniya mein apna naam karegi....